If you are an accomplished executive who knows…
- You have more to offer than your current role affords
- You deserve more recognition for your contributions
- You want to make a successful, satisfying career move
- You want to 'do it right' and not leave it to chance
- You need assistance figuring out 'what's next and how to get there'
…I encourage you to reach out.
For the past 25 years, I have helped talented executives from diverse industries, functions, and career stages to build the clarity, confidence, and self-marketing skills needed to make satisfying, successful career moves. As a former banker grounded in business, I combine my proven methodology and focused approach with a sales and marketing mindset and a high touch, supportive coaching style to help my clients achieve results.
With thanks to the Stamford Innovation Center
for its permission to share this video.
In today’s workplace, where talent and a winning attitude are no longer enough to ensure job security or career satisfaction, my firm is committed to teaching its clients the two most important competencies for career transition success:
- How to strategically market their talent on an ongoing basis
- How to acquire enough self-knowledge to do so with confidence, authenticity and ease
Self-knowledge powers strategic self-marketing.
One doesn’t work without the other; I teach my clients BOTH.
To learn more...