Powers Career Coaching Home Page
Hello and welcome to my career coaching practice. I’m Laura Powers, and I’m glad you are here.
If you are a talented professional who knows…
- You have more to offer than your current role affords
- You deserve more recognition for your contributions
- You are dissatisfied with your management
- Your company’s style and values are out of sync with your own
- You are ready to make a positive career move
…you are not alone, and you are in the right place.
For over 18 years, I’ve helped hundreds of talented professionals from diverse industries, levels and career stages learn how to find meaningful, satisfying work that plays to their strengths, affirms their value, and compensates them for their abilities.
I draw from my in-depth experience in corporate career consulting, private career coaching, and banking (as well as my own journey as a corporate employee, returning professional, single working parent, entrepreneur, and successful career changer) to help my firm’s clients achieve success.
In today’s workplace, where talent and a winning attitude are no longer enough to ensure job security or career satisfaction, my firm is committed to teaching its clients the two most important competencies for career transition success:
- How to strategically market their talent on an ongoing basis
- How to acquire enough self-knowledge to do so with confidence, authenticity and ease
Self-knowledge powers strategic self-marketing.
One doesn’t work without the other; we teach our clients BOTH.
Combining the best of what I've learned in my 18 years as a career coach, I have created four powerful career transition coaching programs to help our clients gain the knowledge, skills and confidence needed to get results and find satisfying new work as quickly as possible.
To learn more...