Hello and welcome to my career coaching practice. I’m Laura Powers, and I’m glad you are here.
If you are a talented professional who knows…
- You have more to offer than your current role affords
- You deserve more recognition for your contributions
- You want to make a successful, satisfying career move
- You want to 'do it right' and not leave it to chance
- You need assistance figuring out 'what's next and how to get there'
…you are not alone, and you are in the right place.
For over 19 years, I’ve helped hundreds of talented professionals from diverse industries, levels and career stages learn how to find meaningful, satisfying work that plays to their strengths, affirms their value, and compensates them for their abilities. I draw from my in-depth experience in corporate career consulting, private career coaching, and banking (as well as my own journey as a corporate employee, returning professional, single working parent, entrepreneur, and successful career changer) to help my firm’s clients achieve success.
With thanks to the Stamford Innovation Center, owner of this video,
for its permission to share this video on our website
In today’s workplace, where talent and a winning attitude are no longer enough to ensure job security or career satisfaction, my firm is committed to teaching its clients the two most important competencies for career transition success:
- How to strategically market their talent on an ongoing basis
- How to acquire enough self-knowledge to do so with confidence, authenticity and ease
Self-knowledge powers strategic self-marketing.
One doesn’t work without the other; we teach our clients BOTH.
To learn more...